----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, December 31, 2011

he has my heart

Im sorry it has taken me so long to talk about this little guy right here that I adore but here it is.
This was my Christmas present from my cute sweetheart!
Isn't he adorable?
And do you want to know the best part about him?
He has a special voice box in him that is a recording of Cameron talking to me and telling me he loves me and that he is always here for me.
Can it get any better than that?
I am so lucky to have such a sweet and sensitive man who loves me so much!
This is my new sleeping buddie and he is sure comfy!
Thank you baby for one of the best Christmases ever!
Now this wasn't the only greatest thing I got from my sweetheart! 
I got to talk to him Christmas night and that was unreal!
Just ask him!
I will not be able to explain to you outsiders what we felt as we spoke to each other...
but love is real.
and what we have,
is right!
It was as if I was talking to him straight in the face.
We laughed and had things to talk about and it was all so natural!
and just to hear the words
"i love you"
what a blessing that is all in itself!
And now I have a recording I can listen to as many times as I want!
He is doing so amazing and we just love each other.
This is ending up to be the perfect love story,
and its all mine! 
:)

No comments: