----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, December 31, 2011

finally! see ya!

so its the end of the year....


FINALLY!!!


I am grateful for the things I learned in 2011, even though many of those lessons came in a really hard way. I have learned who I am and what I want to improve on this next year. And while I am so grateful for the things I have learned.... GOODBYE 2011!! You will not be missed!

I feel like 2012 is going to be one of the best years yet! And it is up to me to make it that way! It is the year that I actually accomplish my goals and the love of my life comes home! What an amazing day that will be and all the days leading up to that day!

Dear 2012,
I already love you! Lets become best friends and get things done! I am ready are you? Lets blow everyone's socks off!!
love, an excited me!

2011 Highlights

  • Made new friends at BYU
  • Moved back home
  • Got a new job
  • Bought a car
  • Found myself
  • Became a better girlfriend
  • Bought a fishy
  • Wisdom Teeth
  • Best family parties
  • Talking to my best friend
  • Became a happier person
wow, yeah not much. I can't wait to see next year's list!

a few side notes:

My mom is the best person ever! She gave me her old cannon! Gosh I am in love and am so happy to have such a wonderful camera! She also bought me more workout shorts!! Woot Woot! She also takes care of me when I am scared of the wind...

So I have this really big fear of the wind. I know, so weird. but it is a true fear. Last night was awful! I really thought the house was going down and that I was going to be killed in a tornado! So I woke up at around 11:30 and the wind was so bad and I got scared really fast! I couldn't take it anymore so I went downstairs where my mom was still working. She was printing things and the sound of the printer covered the sound of the wind. So I sat in the office for a while and then ended up making a little bed in the office and finally fell asleep for a little while. Then around 1:30 mom was done for the night so we headed up to bed. I put my blanket around my head and held my Camo bear so tight. The wind had died down a little so it wasn't so bad. Mom told me I could sleep on her floor but I just had her keep my door open. Yes I realize that I am 20 years old, but I seriously just get so scared! I slept a combined total of 2 hours last night. Waking up every hour from the horrible wind. Around 4 is when I was finally just so delirious that I didn't even think about the awfulness of the wind. We will see how long I last tonight from no sleep! But I was so scared. Prayers were definitely said!

Conclusions for my last post of 2011:

I love Cameron!
I am ready to work hard!
I finally know who I am!
I am determined!
I have grown so much and have so much more to grow!

Lets be happy and

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!! :)
(especially my baby in Texas, I love you!)

No comments: