----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 26, 2012

to the max

The past two weeks I can honestly say have been the most stressful weeks of my life! So please excuse my broken out face, excessive eating and moody attitude... i just need a moment.

Thank you to the temple, prayer, my family and my Heavenly Father because I am finally finding clarity and direction. There are many changes going on with me and I am not ready to release them all but stay tuned... there could be big news!

As for my sweetheart, I still love him more than anything! We are happy and in love. And here comes the big BUT.... he is stressing me out just a little with all the wedding stuff. Don't get me wrong, I want to marry him more than anything, but I am learning that I just don't deal well with things that are rushed, and I don't see why we need to rush anything. Plus I can't handle the stress of planning a wedding right now, there are things I still need to figure out. I wrote him this week letting him know that we both need to still focus on ourselves individually and then we will work on us together when he gets home and just being happy and having fun as a pre-married couple :) It will all be good and the end goal is still being sealed in the temple, and it doesn't matter when that is!

Today I am going to let go of all the stress and just get my life back in order. Today, I am getting back to HAPPY!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Oh my word, sometimes I swear we are twins on the inside. And after reading the "what about him?" section, the same goes for our missionaries. I can SO relate to the third paragraph of this post! Don't get me wrong, I will LOVE when he and I are together forever, but I am no rush (unlike him) to skip the post-mission normal dating. Good luck, girlie! I'm sending a few prayers your way!