----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another day

I apologize for being short but let me explain,
I'm extremely tired,
Hungry,
Started my girls time,
My mouth is swollen,
I'm freezing,
I miss my best friend,
And would give anything to be in his arms right now,
There are so many things I want to do,
But have no motivation to do them,
And today,
I just want my cam.
I would say it in person if I could control myself from crying,
But that's definitely not an option.

A big huge thank you to my mom for being so sweet and wonderful this weekend and taking care of me!! I'm sorry I wasn't the greatest tonight. Love you!

No comments: