----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, October 16, 2011

officially starting the best years of my life.

Yes, it's true. I am no longer a teenager, which I'm not complaining. I hear your twenties are supposed to be the best years of your life... and I am more than ready for that! Yesterday was so much fun and definitely a birthday to remember.

I slept in, well, my sleeping in is about 6:30 to 7 am but it still felt great! 
Went to Magelbys for breakfast with Kaytlin. Some fun girls time. 
Daylight Doughnuts from my daddy.
My wonderful brother took me shopping and bought me the cutest purse and let me shop as long as I wanted to with no complaining. He's so cute and the best little brother ever! I absolutely loved the quality time with him. 
Some BYU football and a small nappy added to the wonderful day.
Also my sweet gifts and flowers from loved ones.
Then the real fun began. 
we headed up to Salt Lake and ate dinner at the Lion House. It was way good. Especially the chocolate cake I had! Mmmm! Then pictures at the beautiful Salt Lake Temple. It was really nice to be there, since thats where I was last year on my birthday... it just happen to be missing on thing, or person. It was beautiful though! Then off to the show. We saw the Comedy/Play at the "Of Broadway Theater." It was hilarious! Probably the most random thing I have ever seen but we were all dying it was so funny!! I just love my family!
Thank you to everyone who made it such an amazing day for me!
Especially my mom! You are amazing and always want the best for us kids!
This was such a great birthday and I can see the twenties being so great!










note: I bet you are wondering how I did without the boyfriend, well, I was nervous about how I would handle it, especially going up by the temple because that place is so special to us. To be honest, i did really good. I stayed busy and was okay with where we both were at. It definitely made me excited and anxious for birthdays together again though. I miss him and I love him and our love means everything, distance or not.

No comments: