----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, September 22, 2011

my outlook on a happy life.

if you are not morbidly obese, workout everyday, are not gaining any weight, and have a man that loves you the way you are..


eat your favorite treats and be happy!


im sorry but a diet with no candy, cupcakes, dell taco and other wonderful foods is torture for me. i last about a week and even then i am the biggest grump butt. that is definitely not happiness. i need my chocolate, my burritos, my pizza and my amazing cupcakes. and i work my butt of at daily workouts so therefore, i will be happy and eat my favorite things. all in moderation right? and lets be real... no treats is not an option.

No comments: