----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Two Hundred Day

Happy Two Hundred Day!

Today marks 200 days until I get to see my best friend again!! Time is flying by and I could not be happier! Even though today wasn't the best day of my life, by a long shot, I still enjoyed thinking of all our memories and the future to come! For lunch we went to Ihop and laughed over memories and I basically ate everything in the world today, but its okay because I miss my best friend and he would have wanted me to go all out.... it's one of the reasons he fell in love with me :) I just can't wait for the day I get to be in his arms again. Summer, please go by fast!

No comments: