----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

one year down.

Exactly one year ago, I said goodbye to my best friend and Sweetheart for two years. That was one of the shortest days of my life. I am so glad I will never have to do that again. I can't believe it has already been a year. It went by so fast and I still have so much to do before he comes home. This past year our love for each other has grown more that anytime before his mission. I am so grateful for him and his love. He really is my everything, my world. He is my best friend and knows me more than almost anyone, including myself. I am the luckiest woman to be able to call him mine. Today has most definitely been challenging because of all that has happened and I miss him more than anything, but he can still make me happy and smile through his letters, pictures and videos. That is how amazing he is. The countdown begins today for me because I had to say goodbye first. I can't wait to see this next year just fly! See you in 369 days sweetheart! I love you!

No comments: