----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, October 2, 2011

It gets about that time.

Im making new goals and sticking to them. You see I have this problem where I make decisions to do something in my head because of the emotion I am feeling at that moment and then once I have done it I am constantly battling my decision and justifying going against my decision in every way I can. Sounds like a mental disorder I know, but I promise Im not crazy, just tired of always battling myself. Therefore I've decided to make some really big goals and rewards to go with those goals. I've learned that it is better for me to keep my goals to myself and work on them for me and not for someone else. I need to learn to be able to rely on myself, and definitely learn self mastery! here we go!

No comments: