----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I feel amazing!

Wow it has been such an incredible week!

I feel so good because I am eating really good and working out like crazy! My body is so sore, but that is a wonderful thing. I just feel so great!

I volunteered to help at special needs mutual tonight and it was amazing! I loved every minute of it! Those special spirits are so amazing and close to the Lord. The spirit felt there was so special. It was my one thing for the week that I did that made me nervous and kind of scared.

On Saturday I am doing a 5k walk for Autism in Lehi. I met a girl named Jennifer tonight at Special Needs mutual and she is autistic. I will be walking for her! Doing something for a good cause always makes you feel so good!

Tomorrow I am sending three pairs of shoes off to charity and that makes me so excited! You always get the best feelings when you are doing something for others.

I will be doing a walk for Alzheimer's in Provo on September 24 and I really need help! It is free to sign up for. I have created a team called Shakey Legs and you can sign up under that team. I also have a goal of raising $200 for the cause. By clicking this link you can join my team and also make donations if you can! Just $5 would help! It is a short walk and just the thing to get involved and brighten your day!

No comments: