----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

best day yet of the week!

So as I am sitting at work, doing my thing, my skype blinks.
 Noelle: email.
Email time!!
I open up my email and start reading.
Two he sent me!
As I end with a smile I reply back hoping that he is still on just to see my little "I love you" reply.
Then another email comes in.
"Suprise! I am still on..."
yay! I immediately email back hoping he has enough time.
oh don't you worry,
we emailed back and forth for a good 45 minutes!
I could not have been happier than I was then!!
We had a full conversation.
Just like old times.
Me and Him.
Oh I can't tell you how happy it made me!
I love him!
I am happy!
That's all! :)

No comments: