----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 4, 2011

a good feelin comin on.

I have a good feeling about this week. I think it may be a really good one. Lets go down the list..

  1. Varsity Baseball games tomorrow. Oh and do I love the Varsity games :)
  2. Short work week... although I really do like work and am excited to go back. Yeah Im weird.
  3. Emails and Letters from my Tamo
  4. New motivation. Yay for skinny!
  5. Having fun with the singles ward on Saturday
  6. Special Needs Mutual on Thursday.
  7. School on Tuesday.
  8. Fall is in the air.
  9. By Saturday it will already be the 10th! Or in other words... Time is flying!
  10. Happiness all around! :)
Pretty sure it will all be so wonderful as long as I stick to my goals and waste no time because really... I have none to waste! :)

Hope you all are having a great, long weekend!

No comments: