----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

random jottings....

first.
  • The new shoes are a wonderful success! oh how I love them dearly! They carried me through the rough spinning class and then simply walking in them is delightful. Tonight I will attempt to run a ways in them on actual road. wish me luck! I would highly reccomend each of you getting a pair of these beauties to boost your fitness motivation.
second.
  • this picture is now hanging on my board at my dest at the great work place. I guess that this is a poster found in Edinburg, TX. It has now become one of my favorite pictures, although I am not sure who this is [Jonny Cash is my guess] it is beautiful. Just like me and Cam's love story. What a wonderful thing love is and when you have it, oh the joy!
third.
  • school starts on monday and actually I can't wait. I am so excited! Yay for college. BYU campus is one of my favorite places. I love walking around with all the students and the proffessors are wonderful
fourth.
  • Today at lunch me and noelle were questioned about our plans for Cam. Of course I am going to say we are getting married. She knows that. One questions was, "So what is priority, school or marriage?" Noelle right off the bat said school and I agreed but I don't get why they couldn't happen at the same time. They are both going to happen no matter what but, it sounded like one or the other. I also don't really enjoy the phrase, "but you never know." Because we do. I apologize for being so blunt but you've gotta know us. We just love each other :)
fifth.
  • today at work the phones went down for a long time. and it was actually pretty exciting because that meant we couldn't do anything and just chatted. but then they came up again. drats.
sixth.
  • I am a bit obsessed with country music. It is my happy. Well Cam is my happy but it is my way of showing that I am happy. Lately Scotty, Luke, Lady Antebelem, Darius and Blake are singing straight to my soul. Oh bless you beautiful country singers!

No comments: