----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

nerves.

update: the webinar went okay if you ignore my stuttering, childish words, and shaky voice. they are just overall awkward and bothersome. its whatever though. i did it! accomplished.
update: I LOVE SCHOOL! my class was amazing, i don't know why i was so nervous. the spirit was so strong and although my teacher speaks like a speed racer, he is so awesome. there is something about byu campus that makes you happy and want to work hard and be at school. i am so blessed. and even though i may have been freaking out about money and not being able to graduate three weeks after cam came home... i may want to stay there just a little bit longer. i would recommend byu to everyone!

last night i may have had a slight freak out slash breakdown. i wanted to add another class at byu but didn't have the money for it. i was regretting buying my car and wishing i didn't have to make a car payment. i felt like i was missing out on college life and wished i would have moved in with kiley. it was just an overall pitty on me moment.
conclusion: i was extremely tired.
now that i am well rested i realize how lucky i am with the job i have, the schooling i am able to do, the school i go to, the funds i have, the learning experiences i have, and the blessing of the gospel i have in my life. i just have to stop feeling bad for myself and do something with my life and work hard to be the best i can be. so what i can only do 2 classes a semester right now. the funds will come and give a little bit more time at byu. my car could really be a blessing in desguise, whether that is learning a lesson or teaching me to manage money better or helping build my credit for later life. i don't know yet but i know there is a reason for everything and i just have to push forward in faith.

i know you just wanted to  read about all of my personal issues and apiphanies but hey maybe you are going through the same thing and hopefully this will help you!

No comments: