----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My cousin, Joseph Smith

You may have seen the LDS film, the Restoration, that came out about four years ago, well the boy Joseph is my cousin Dustin Harding. That film alone was simply amazing. He is a very talented actor. This weekend he has a new movie being released. It is called "Joseph Smith, Volume one: Plates of Gold."  I am so excited to see this film and to watch my cousin again up on the big screen. He is a truly amazing person who is one of my biggest examples! To read more about my cousin and this film Click Here.

I would also like to add my testimony of the Prophet Joseph. What an incredible man. There is no doubt in my mind that he was ordained of God, from the beginning of time, to come to the earth and restore the true gospel of Jesus Christ to the people of the last days. Through trials and tribulations he could have easily given up, denied all he had seen, heard and preached, but he endured through even the most trying of times and died loyal to the Lord and a hero in my eyes. I know that he translated the Book of Mormon through the power of and gift of the Holy Ghost. There is no way possible he could have made any of those things up. There is evidence everywhere of the truthfullness of that book. I have such a testimony of this gospel and I love it with all my heart. I know God lives and loves each one of us and we are all here for a reason and purpose. As Joseph was forordained to bring forth the gospel, we were forordained for other things of great importance as well. I love this church and I love my Savior, Jesus Christ.

Have a wonderful, spiritual Wednesday! :)

No comments: