----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, September 1, 2011

it will be wonderful.

the day my sweetheart says,
"quit work and stay home baby"
will be simply wonderful.
why?
of course i want to support my cute hubby
but i will love being at home
with my cute babies
making crafts
decorating and cleaning the house
creating beautiful dinners and treats.
and more blogging of course.
i will do such things as the wonderful lady
who's blog is delightful.
i will also make it a goal to try every
desert
dinner
craft
and
activity
pinned on my pinterest
Oh it will all be so wonderful.

oh...

and to be married to my best friend.
im about ready.
he is too.
soon.


No comments: