----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Emotions

Even though words cannot explain how I feel right now but, I will try my hardest to express my feelings.

First and foremost, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Today was so good!! My family is the best thing in the world to me!! I love family and fact that I will be with my family for eternity!!! Today was so much fun with them! This morning watching my parents open their presents before me and Tazz was very humbling and rewarding. We had almost forgotten we had presents to open too!! Then the traditional Cinnamon Rolls and Hamburger Patties :) I love that family tradition!! Then I went back to sleep haha I was so tired!! Then I helped mom cook cupcakes and pies and got ready for our family party.


My family party was one of the best yet! Just the love we all have for each other and how long we get along is amazing to me!! Dinner was so so good!! I love my mom's Ham and Turkey and Kellie and Sterling's mash potatoes and Misty's salad and Jamie's Jello and Rolls!! Oh and don't forget the Pumpkin Pie!! Oh so Good!!!! Then it was nice to just sit and talk for a while and laugh :) Then we opened presents! We started with the little kids and went up from there!! The most tender moment for me was giving back grandma Harding, grandma Echo's coat and the scrapbook I made her and some earings!! She cried which got everyone else in the room crying! Then Misty, Kellie, and Jamie gave Mom and Dad a big picture of all the grandkids and then the crying started again! haha I loved it though!! I really just enjoyed everyone else opening their presents!! For me, I was more excited about what everyone else was getting than what I was getting!! I had a very good Christmas!! Then after presents we played Just Dance 2 and Michael Jackson Dance game!!! :) Everyone got so into it and it was just fun!! I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!! They are the best you could ever ask for!! I wish I could say more, but like I said, there are no words!


There is another person I have kept in my mind and with me in spirit today, and that is my sweetheart, Elder Cameron Hunt!! I miss him so much!! Last night his parents gave me some presents and they gave me some from my Camo. They were pictures of my sweetie and a cute board with a saying from Winnie the Pooh saying: "If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you." I cried!! I miss him so so much!! I love him with all my heart and wish I could have just at least heard his voice today or had been able to just get a letter or email. I will monday though. It will be okay! I can't wait till I can actually send Christmas with him in person!! Time really is going by fast though!! I hope he had a wonderful Christmas and knows how much I love him and how blessed I feel to have him in my life!! He is a choice spirit that I feel honored to love and be loved by!!! Merry Christmas sweetheart!! 


This day was amazing and full of love and the spirit of Christ!! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!! :)

No comments: