----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

L.O.V.E :)

I am in love with a boy
His name is Cameron James Hunt!
I love when I get letters and pictures from him! 
He is amazing and all I have ever dreamed of!
He is my fairytale and dreams come true!
He is my best friend!
To my love: Thank you for being my prince!
Sincerely, Miss sky :)

Haha I just would love to let you know these things :)
He really is amazing and I really don't know what I would do without him!
Let me list for you all the qualities that he has that I have always wanted in a guy and why I love him in one word increments:

Tall
Big
Protective
Comforting
Funny
Handsome
Football-player
Sweet
Sensitive
thoughtful
Romantic
Silly
Happy
Outgoing
Loving
Loyal
Trustworthy
Singer
Crazy
Focused
Family-Oriented
Positive
Honest
Caring
Kind
Empathetic
Righteous
Missionary
Worthy
Persistent
Reliable
Understanding
Forgiving
Grateful
Humble
Gracious
... and so many more!

What a precious gift I have been given! I love you Tamo! :)



No comments: