----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 2, 2012

Homerun stretch

12 days till he gets home! I'm excited as I'll get out, but that doesn't mean it's easy. I feel like the runner in the picture who can't run anymore so is crawling to the finish line. I'm so close, I'm almost there but I hurt! I miss him so much and I need my best friend. Not to mention my knee is still all messed up so I can't run which is driving me crazy. Running is my therapy so you can only imagine the mess my mind is in right now. I stress eat and that isn't helping one bit. I'm ready to cross the finish line! It seems so far away because I'm crawling to get there but it will come and when it does.... It will all be worth it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I could tell you it gets better but it's only going to get worse in the next 12 days! I remember I just cried that whole day Parker got back, and was so overwhelmed! I had to be doing something or I would just freak out. In the car on the way to see him I was literally hyperventilating and just screaming I couldn't handle all the nerves. It is so surreal. I can't believe it's so close. ALMOST DONE!