----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

I am definitely not a fan of Halloween. I never have been, but it seems to get better and better for me each year. I loved being a Mexican this year with my Poncho and Sombrero and mustache. This year I didn't get any work done at work, my family came to the work Halloween party and loved it, I learned where to buy dry ice, carved pumpkins with my nieces and nephews, found a love for the Halloween station on Pandora, ate way too much yummy stew and hot dog worms, took a thousand pictures and most of all enjoyed every second of being with my family! I love them all so much and they make every holiday the best one ever. I am so blessed!


























No comments: