----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 4, 2012

getting everything ready

Today is the last day in double digits... yes that means 10 more days! It is all getting so real with trying to get everything ready and done. The next week and a half I am projecting are going to be slow... but jam packed! So here is my schedule for the next week and a half:

Sunday: Cleaning my room and bathroom, doing laundry and as much homework as possible. Oh and writing my last letter!

Monday: Work, getting my windshield replaced and paying bills.

Tuesday: School, work and then school again till 8:30.

Wednesday: Surgery

Thursday: School, work, school

Friday: Work, recovering and homework

Saturday: Cleaning, laundry, homework and girls night

Sunday: Farewell, Stake conference, and relaxing

Monday: Work, cleaning my car and finishing up an last minute cleaning or laundry.

Tuesday: School, work, School

Wednesday: Breakfast, shopping, going out to lunch, getting ready and then heading up to the airport!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I honestly just can't believe its here! I can't wait to see my best friend again.

1 comment:

Kiley said...

oh my gosh!!! that is so surreal girl! I am sooooo so soooo excited for you! And I can't wait to FINALLY meet Cam! :O