----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm officially legal.

today was my 21st birthday and i am a spoiled little girl-adult. :)

happenings of the day:

  • spinning class
  • making french toast
  • decorations, flowers and confetti at work
  • emailing my sweet cameron
  • lunch at chilis with my sisters, mom and little brother
  • new running outfit from scheels
  • back to work
  • home to hot dogs and apple pie
  • letter from Cameron
  • small meltdown
  • shopping with jamie
  • visit from Kaytlin
I am definitely spoiled and had a really good day! Thank you to everyone who made it special! I love you all!!!!

No comments: