----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

guess what everyone?!

MY BEST FRIEND IS OFFICIALLY COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am honestly the happiest person right now! It's real! He is coming home! After two years, in 90 days I will be in his arms and back where I belong!! :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

marina glyn said...

oh yay!! I am so excited for you :)

Anonymous said...

What time does his flight get in, 6:15 PM?
Will you be meeting him at the airport?

sky michelle said...

Yeah he gets in at 6:15 PM and yes, he wants me there and his family is okay with me going! :)

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! You're almost done. Will you guys hug at the airport or just shake hands?

sky michelle said...

I know! It is almost here :) He says that he is going to hug me and I don't think we could see each other and not hug! I am so so excited!