----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, April 20, 2012

home time yet?

six months. that's all i have left, which seems so crazy because i can remember the day he left so clearly. but now i am thinking about the return. more than ever. this morning i thought about how it is all going to be, driving to the airport, surprising him there, seeing his smile and him picking me up and giving me the biggest hug, me probably in tears. yes, i think about it all the time and get overwhelming butterflies that stay for days. i am way too excited for that moment. and after waiting a full two years, i will enjoy every minute of it. so if i talk about it more than usual, and seem to be one "freaking ray of sunshine" just let me be, because my moment is almost here. my happy is almost home :)

No comments: