----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, February 12, 2012

That moment when...

It is that exact moment when you are hiding under your covers from the world and realize why.

I am a lazy... idiot.

I am not doing anything with my life. It seems like I am, and I can justify it in every way possible. But the truth is, I have been hiding from all the hard things in life. All the things that mean hard work and dedication have to be involved. I was simply just existing, not living. Sometimes I can be real stupid.

One of my favorite parts in Despicable Me is when Gru has a thought and says, "Light Bulb." That is exactly how I feel. Not only am I letting myself slack off and am turning into this depressed person, who is definitely not me, I am basically letting my future pass me by. I want to live my life with no regrets, and I am filling up a bucked full of them! This isn't me. And it won't be me.

Wow, I feel better already! I might even clean my room now!

No comments: