----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, November 19, 2011

stinter.

so there is this boy,
who writes me letters,
who makes me smile
who is funny and silly,
kind and gentle,
he knows me,
better than i know myself,
he makes me happy,
he keeps me sane,
he speaks baby talk to me,
but knows when to be serious,
he laughs at my jokes,
and always keeps me on my toes.
he remembers the important things,
the small things too,
he has the prettiest eyes,
and the cutest giggle.
when he smiles, i smile,
he takes care of me,
even when i don't think I need him,
he is always there.
he loves me for me,
and never wants me to change.
he is perfect.
he,
is my happy.

No comments: