----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

the spirit?

I've heard that when you are patient and slow to anger, that is one of the times you know it's the spirit.

Well, I must have felt the spirit and had it with me in great abundance tonight, because when your little brother deletes all of your past text messages from the love of your life without them saved anywhere, and you simply keep staring at the tv and just put your hands on top of your head without going completely berserk (on the outside at least)... that takes a lot.

I should probably just go to sleep before I lose that spirit...

Goodnight.




Post Note: I ended up falling asleep while on the computer... no big deal. Just another episode of my ongoing narcolepsy.

No comments: