----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 14, 2011

purple pinstripe

Going into email day today I was a bit nervous about which Cameron I would get. I definitely didn't want a sad Cam, but I was preparing myself for anything, seeing how last week was a rough one. Luckily I got the really happy and funny Cam, which is his normal self! :) I was so happy to know that he is doing great and my same Cam! I knew he would be okay, because that is just the kind of man that he is, but of course I still worry about him. He is doing so great and is just as cute as ever! It is still amazing to me that even after a year of not seeing him, we are still just as close, just as happy and even more in love!! I love being with someone who has no doubts about our love and our future and I know that we are young, but we know what love is and we know how to be happy. Life is simply wonderful right now and I am so blessed to be able to share it with the love of my life!!

ps. Cam notified me that he just bought a grey suit with white and purple pinstripes ant that he loves it... haha he makes me laugh!! That's my Cam!!

No comments: