----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Prayers

Tonight I got a text from one of my dear friends from Edinburg, TX that two missionaries had been killed and one in critical condition. My heart immediately dropped. They were hit and ran over by a car, whose driver fled the scene. This happened in Donna, TX which calmed my heart a little bit, knowing Cameron was not involved, but this is still so so sad! I called Cole, Cameron's companion that just came home, and he called Cameron. They didn't even know about it yet. It was no one that Cole knew and I don't think Cam knew them either but it is still so sad!

So here is my plea.... Please Please Please pray for the missionaries! I don't care what religion you are or what you believe, we have loved ones out there who need as many prayers as they can get so we can get them back safely!! I love my missionary with all my heart and I can't even begin to imagine what the families of these two missionaries are going through... So please! Always keep them in your prayers!!

Please also pray for Elder Walker and Elder Strong's families during this hard time! They need all the comfort they can get! And pray for Elder Harris to get better!

To read more about this click here.

No comments: