----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 7, 2011

my beautiful PHOEBEE :)

Well ladies and gents... this is her! :)
Isn't she just darling??! I love her! This is not the one I was expecting to get, she is a little bit more on the pricey side, but I couldn't pass her up! Thinking about the future and how I can afford her and how amazing she is. Love at first sight I tell ya! She has got everything from a full roof length sunroof, nav system, best sound system, back up camera, rotating fog lights, bluetooth phone connectivity... this baby's got it all!! I feel so blessed and so grown up! This is a huge step and commitment for an almost 20 year old girl to take on, but  I know that if I just put the Lord first, I can do all things! :) And other than living at home, I am independent from my parents! They only pay for my food now and are so kind to let me stay at the house till Cam comes home! It feels nice to not be a burden on them! I am so blessed!

Did I mention she's fast?? Turbo fast!

No comments: