----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, April 25, 2011

thoughts.

Yes. Another Cameron post, but when you think about him as much as I do, why write about anything else?
I just wanted to say how amazing he is and what a blessing he has been in my life! It gets rough sometimes not being able to see him or talk to him, but he is everything I have ever wanted and all I've ever dreamed of, so it makes the time go fast and a little easier to bear. :)
Our journey together :)
I also want to just thank those helping me through this learning experience of mine and always rooting for me and Cam! It really is so nice having people always helping you and encouraging you to keep going and to stay strong! Cameron knows that I love him and that I am strong, and I am. And it is an amazing feeling! :)

No comments: