----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

eleven.

Today is me and Cameron's eleven month anniversary :) He is simply amazing and I can't believe I get to talk to him in a week and a half!! I honestly cannot wait to hear his voice again and just talk to my sweetheart! Next month with be our one year anniversary! I can't believe how fast that year went! I just hope that this next year and a half goes by just as fast, if not faster! I love you Cameron! :) He is my everything!

I am broken. yeah the nerve thing that tells my brain that I am full: broken. I am always hungry and always want food! and my chocolate cravings: not so great at helping out with that. Ahh and to think I was doing so good today!! I better get this fixed quick because I have 2 pounds to lose this week! And with what I ate tonight, yep lots of working out tomorrow!!

My brother's game made me very upset today. I don't think I have ever been that upset at a game before. I am a person who keeps her composure but this game put me over! Stupid calls made by the umpires, coaches and players!! It just was overall not good.

No comments: