----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, April 8, 2011

rainy.

Today has been kind of a cloudy day (literally and figuratively speaking). The rain and snow outside is enough to make me complain about going to work and want to just snuggle up in my warm blanket, think about my missionary that I miss so much, and sleep....even though I already took an hour nap this morning after breakfast. And sometimes I get bothered by things such as planning to do something nice for someone and then to have that person laugh and say that they don't believe I'm going to do it. Freak give me a chance. arg. I sorry. Maybe if I try to make some positive comments my day will get better...
1. Today was the last day of AH lab
2. Kiley got me a free burrito for lunch.
3. School is over in 3 days.
4. I get to talk to Cameron in 30 days!
5. He is almost at his quarter mark.
6. Today should be mail day (hopefully it comes before I have to go to work.
7. I have a long summer to just find time for me and do what I love/save lots of moneys.
8. I have a Heavenly Father and Savior who love me so much.
9. My plans for the future are amazing and I can't wait to watch them all come together.
10. I have a best friend. Her name is Kiley.
Okay I feel a little bit better! I think a short nap, shower and possibly tanning would be good :) okay night! :)

No comments: