----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, April 10, 2011

four.

It is 11:59 a.m. and seeing as I got home from work at 4 this morning, I just woke up. Kinda weird for me to have my morning gone but the sleep was extremely enjoyable! At 2:30 it's back to work I go.

 I can't believe this is the start of a new week. Its seems like last week just started and now we are beginning another one. This is my last week of school and I couldn't be more excited! I am ready for a break and have a billion plans for this summer that I am actually excited for: including getting my parents organized... a strange thing to be excited for... but I am! I'm excited to just spend the summer with me, me and Cam's family and the mountains. This is definitely going to be a defining summer for me! I am definitely going to miss my best friend, Kiley! But I feel like the summer is going to go by really fast and then we will be living together for 2 years!

Yesterday me and Kye went to Cam's to get his new SD card and Kiley got to meet his family for the first time! They are just amazing! I love them and am so blessed to have them in my life! :) A few things that made me more than happy: I was talking to Noelle about making a quilt over the summer and she was like, "well since things are basically set in stone that you and Cam are getting married, you can do one with your pictures on it" Yes she did say this :) But that wasn't as shocking as this "So for your wedding dinner I was thinking we could have Famous Dave's cater, but Noelle told me it was too hillbilly" -Chad Hunt. haha I was really like shocked when he started to talk about our wedding dinner but I loved it! So glad they are on board with everything! :) April 24 :)

As for my other half... he is just basically amazing! That's really all I have to say! and the fact that I love him more than you could ever love someone. We have a love that I have never seen before and that you can be jealous of haha :) One more month from today and he will hit his quarter mark!! Yay! It's just flying by! Before we know it he will be on his down slope home! :)

I am hoping for two things this weekend. I would accept them separately and combined. But this weekend I sure hope it is really warm and/or we go to st. George and go hiking. that would be ideal. Yay for spring break for my Tazz! I miss him! But hopefully some fun things and good weather headed our way!

This is where I will end. happy blogging :)

No comments: