----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, February 28, 2011

Happenings :)


First off Happy Anniversary to my lovely parents! I love them with all my heart and they are the absolute best!! They may have their ups and downs but always come through strong!! They are my ultimate strength and I thank them for teaching me through the gospel and making me who I am today!! :) I love you Mommy and Daddy!















It's Email day!! :) What a wonderful day to hear from my dear sweetheart!! I love him so much!!

Today I will do my laundry!! I have so much it's kind of ridiculous! I promised Kye that I would have my laundry done, dishes done, and my room cleaned by the time she came home today and I am going to do it!! Easy Peasy :)

Yesterday was stake conference and it was so amazing!! I definitely know that BYU is the place for me! I wrote Cameron a letter telling him of my change of plans and I can't wait to see what he says in his email today about it! I know he supports me and this I know is going to be the best decision of my life! I just love it here :)

My family is the greatest!! I love our family parties! Big families are the best let me tell ya!

Daddy was a little tired :)
Valentines Day was the best!! A huge Bouquet of all my favorite flowers from my sweetheart and he sent me a real pearl necklace!! I love him!! Then I made sugar cookies that night :)


 Basically I am the new Betty Crocker... Just sayin :) Last week I made Peanut Butter crumble muffins, Strawberry cinnamon muffins, super good homemade pizza, and yummy Peanut Butter Bites!! :) :) Tonight... Lemon Chicken and potato wedges fries :) Mmmmmmmm!!! :)



No comments: