----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rollercoasters

Yesterday I experienced the most wild rollercoaster of my life!
Chain of events:
1. waking up really early after not sleeping at all
2. waiting for Cam to call
3. telling Cam "I love you" and then hearing him say "I love you too Sky"
4. the meltdown
5. French toast
6. talking with uncle bone
7. Noelle getting a call for a job interview
8. waiting for Cam to call again
9. the phone ringing and me and Noelle jumping up and down
10. talking to Cam and hearing him say how proud he was of me and just being able to tell him I love him
11. going home to take a shower
12. the even bigger meltdown
13. being very quiet and holding back tears at work
14. another meltdown
15. talking to mom
16. coming home and reading my scriptures and writing in my journal
17. going to family home evening
18. coming back to do homework, text mom, and get ready for bed.
19. basically passing out at 10:00
What a day right?? haha I was completely exhausted by the end of the day! It was a rough day but many many lessons learned!
This morning has been great! Woke up early, ate breakfast, read my scriptures, did some homework, watched Elder Christofferson's talk, got ready and still had time to blog  before my class! Today is going to be a good day :)

No comments: