----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, January 21, 2011

Best Letter Ever! :)

Today I got the absolute best letter from my sweetheart!!! I love him so much and he is such an inspiration to me!! He is my Best Friend and I really don't know what I would do without him! :)

"Oh Honey I forgot to tell you I gave away your Book of Mormon to a lady here is the story!!!! So one day we were knocking doors and we met a lady named diana and she told us to come back so we did and I was going to give that BOM to a guy but when I went to go get it I felt like I should give it to diana!! She is an older lady!! So when we went to her house again she was outside doing groceries and we said can we help and she said no but we asked if we could visit and she said she was tired but we asked some questions and she opened up to us like crazy!!! Her mom just died and her brother is a pastor and told her she was going to Hell!! And she just has been through alot so I was prompted to give her your Book of Mormon and I bore my testimony of how important the Book was and how much the person who wrote their testimony inside (you) meant to me!! Sky I cried sharing that testimony of you!! And how much you meant to me!! She started to cry and gave me a hug and I just want to say thank you and I love you.... She now wants to meet with us and we're setting her baptismal date because of our love!!"

This story meant the world to me and made me so happy and all of the other things he said as well!! I love Cameron more than anything and I can't wait to hear more stories! :)

No comments: