----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, January 27, 2011

8 Months! :)





Happy 8 month anniversary to the best boyfriend in the entire world! I am so proud of him and everything he is doing down in Edinburg, Texas! He is such a strength and inspiration to me and I love him with all my heart! He asked me in my latest letter if I though waiting was harder or easier than I thought and its honestly been pretty easy! I know it has because I truly love him! I once saw a quote that said "True love is something you can't fall out of, even if you tried" I feel that with Cam! Every picture I look at of him gives me a smile on my face and peace and love in my heart!! It has been almost 3 months already and though sometimes that seems forever, I can still remember our last date like it was yesterday and my mind is flooded with thoughts of him everyday! :) I love you Cameron James Hunt! Forever, Eternity, Infinity! :)

No comments: