----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

First off, HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
2010 was sure a year of unforgettable memories and many lessons learned
but,
I think 2011 will be even more of an adventure as I set off on a mission.
A mission that involves
prayer,
searching,
dedication,
long suffering,
and much thinking,
a mission that only I can complete.
A mission to happiness.
The mission?
To find ME. 
Yes me, Skyler Michelle Cox.
Who am I?
What is my ultimate purpose in life?
Where is my place in this world?
In order to answer these three questions,
I dedicate this new year to finding me and enjoying the time I have before me.
I would like to thank all that made 2010 so great for me
and wish you all a wonderful and happy 2011!! 

No comments: