----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Week of Omelettes

This week I have been craving and making omelettes for breakfast! K so they have been so so good! I have started making them the way Cam showed me how and I love them! Today I was a little nervous for my creation. I put Salsa inside it and it looked a little burnt and I was scared the inside wasn't going to be cooked all the way but it is BY FAR the best one yet! Oh my goodness it's so yummy!! I love eating healthy! :) What a wonderful breakfast I have here :) Today is a busy day! and hopefully I get a letter from my sweetheart tonight!!! :) To all.... Have a wonderful day!! :) Be happy and positive and Happy Healthy eating!!
Love,
Me :)

No comments: