----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Not a good day of focus!

Pretty sure all focus is gone which is NOT good!

Possible reasons why:

Waiting for the mail to come

Don't wanna even think about physics

Im too comfy in my sweats to get ready today

I have a lot of thoughts and Ideas on my mind right now

I am lonely at home and no one is here to talk to and motivate me

I had to take down my Christmas tree which was a really big bummer :(

I am having way too much fun writing these reasons so that the sentences get longer

... but it's probably not gonna look that cool once I post this so it is kind of pointless, dang.

But Im still having a good day haha :)

No comments: