----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Motivation and Dedication

We all encounter problems when stressed and not taking care of ourselves, for me, massive weight gain. I have gained around 15 pounds since graduation day and I know I am not as happy as I could be because of it. And I want to be the happiest I can be and I finally want to do something about this laziness I have come upon. So tomorrow morning I'm going to the gym, starting my food diary, and making it my goal to lose 30 pounds. I know that pounds isn't everything. Its getting healthy and seeing visual results but I really would like to reach that goal and then go from there! I am going to look so good for Cam and work hard for him like he has been for me! So say goodbye to this Sky and hello a much more healthy and happy Sky tomorrow!! I am going to live each day to the fullest being happy, healthy and fit!! :) Yay me! :)

No comments: