----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Courage and Strength

Our sweet Elder Michael King came home this Thursday from the MTC. He said it was because of things he didn't clear up with Amy. I can't even imagine what they must be going through! He stood up in my parents ward today and explained why he was home and told about the wonderful experience he had at the MTC. He talked about how he wanted to hurry and fix things so he could go out into the field and finish his two years. Cameron in his last letter was very confident in telling me not to worry that he would be back very soon. I thought  it was just so amazing and courageous for him to stand today and say the things he did. I love that kid! Of course I bawled through the entire thing! It was hard because the last time I saw Mikey, Cam was still with me and also I know Mikey has been with Cam for the past 5 weeks.  I really think he will fix things and be happy and go back to serve faithfully for the Lord.

No comments: