----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 28, 2010

A time to focus.

I could have named this post "A time to refocus", but to be honest, I need to be focused at one time first to then refocus. So now it is time to focus! Mainly in my school work. I have made choices in my life that have resulted in some real challenging consequences and I am learning that I can't put them off! I need to grow up and be responsible.  I start my focusing tonight! No more putting off school work. No more procrastination. No more messiness!! It starts tonight!
I learned something very valuable today. Tazz got his patriarchal blessing today and the patriarch was saying how even though all the blessings in there are directly for us, we still have to earn them. We will not receive those blessings if we do not put in the effort. My blessing says I will be successful in school and right now I've been struggling because I have no been putting forth the  effort. I know what I need to do now and I will make sure it is done!!!
I can't go back and redo what I have already done but I can do my best to make it better now! It is going to take a lot of work but I can do it! I know I can! I will make it all work out! Just moving forward is what I need to do now.
A special thanks to this Sunday and the lessons I have learned!

No comments: