----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, November 27, 2010

MY BIG CAMO!! :) :)

Today I got the best letter in the world!! It made me cry! I absolutely LOVED it! He is so amazing and is doing so so good!! He is getting along better with his comps and the silly faces he makes are the best!! :) I love my sweetheart so so much and he is so happy!! He says he is losing so much weight and his pants don't even fit anymore!! :) Gotta love that chunk :) We also got his SD card today and his pictures are so funny!! Just to see him is amazing!! I love you CAMO!! Hubby :)














1 comment:

amycastleberry said...

Hahah that picture of Cameron and Michael looking like a modern day joseph smith cracks me up:)