----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Raking Stars




So when i got home from California Casey surprised me and decorated my room. He's so sweet and thoughtfull.... so i thought... That night and the next day i left my room how it was cuz i didn't want to forget the surprise and just kinda wanted to keep the moment a little longer, that was until i saw traces of my room all over the house! You see the stars he put on my floor and bed stick to everything and just scatter themselves everywhere! I don't think there is one room in our house that doesn't have stars in it. The Big Garage even has stars! Today i started cleaning my room and really didn't know how i was going to get all those stars picked up! I finally just went and got the Rake! Thanks alot casey!! haha Be prepared for revenge! :)







No comments: