----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Casey Lee!






Casey is 18 today! I wish he was here so that i could tell him happy birthday to his face but he's probably having so much fun in the philippines! So I'll just tell you a little bit about him and what he means to me... First Casey is one of the sweetest guys you will ever meet! He is considerate and just has a way of making you happy when you are down. He knows pretty much everyone in the school by name and also cares about everysingle one of them. He is one of the most christlike people i've ever met. He is dedicated to the gospel and cannot wait till he goes on his mission. Hes ready. He has definitely made me a better person and i've learned so much just by watching him day by day. The way he treats his family is amazing and he's inspired me to do so much more than i am. Be so much more than i am! Im really grateful to have him in my life and no matter where we end up i know he'll always be one of my best friend! Love you Case! :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Be careful Sky...you are GONNA really miss him when he is on his mission! I am glad you have found someone that cares so much for others...that truly is a Christ-like attribute. You deserve him...or should I say, he is LUCKY to have YOU and it seems like he deserves you too!