----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

a phase maybe?

my room is becoming a little packed. between new appliances that i've fallen in love with, clothes that i can't control and wedding mags stacked to the ceiling-- im running out of space.

after meandering through an antique store last week, i found my next new obsession-- i've never really been a collector [and i wouldn't count clothes as my current collection] but lately i have becoming fascinated with old books. all kinds. they are beautiful to me and bring a little bit of culture into my life. i now want to rummage through every d.i., savers and antique store i can find to collect these little treasures. and to do that i will need a cute book case to go with it.... im done for.

i need a house.

No comments: