----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, January 4, 2013

IT Band

I've always been healthy... Well as far as my joints muscles and bones are concerned! I've never had major problems keeping me from doing what I love to do.

Until now.

I guess when you decide to not train for a half marathon and then run it your only option of a consequence is to get injured. My lovely IT Band is now all stressed out and I haven't been able to run for two months and you all know what that means... I'm officially fat!!

Thanks to my wonderful ward friends, the Austins, I am now in physical therapy and its feeling so much better!! I feel awkward and crippled but the massages are nice and he's getting me back to running!! I can't wait to be little and athletic again!!

No comments: