----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, December 3, 2012

run down.

head colds aren't fun. but i know why i deserve it. no sleep, too much partying (the good kind) and a certain boy who takes up every precious moment in my life.

i am learning a few things really fast about myself. i hate being away from him, i didn't learn much patience over the past two years, it's pretty much run out, i really love forehead kisses and dance parties in the car, i miss my family, and i can't get off my diet ever again with him home!

i want to publicly apologize for me and cameron's lovey doveyness.... we like pda and we don't care. we just need to get married... I KNOW! it's in the process.

No comments: